Overall indications for nutritional aid
Allergies (food or respiratory) - Hormones imbalances
Tendency to anger - Skin disorders
A few notes about the LIVER
This vital organ performs many complex functions.
Some of these are:
To convert food into chemicals necessary for life and growth;
To process drugs absorbed from the digestive tract into
forms that are easier for the body to use; and to detoxify and excrete
substances that otherwise would be poisonous.
Your liver plays a key role in converting food into essential chemicals of life. All of the blood that leaves the stomach and intestines must pass through the liver before reaching the rest of the body.
In essence, the liver can be thought of as the body's refinery.
Furthermore, your liver plays a principal role in removing from the blood ingested and internally produced toxic substances. The liver converts them to substances that can be easily eliminated from the body.
It also makes bile, a greenish-brown fluid which is essential for digestion.
Bile is stored in the gallbladder which, after eating, contracts and discharges bile into the intestine, where it aids digestion (of fat in particular).
Your liver helps you by...
• Preventing shortages in body fuel by storing certain vitamins, minerals, and sugars;
• Aiding in the digestive process by producing bile;
• Controlling the production and excretion of cholesterol;
• Neutralizing and destroying poisonous substances;
• Metabolizing alcohol;
• Monitoring and maintaining the proper level of many chemicals and drugs in the blood;
• Cleansing the blood and discharging waste products into the bile;
• Serving as the main organ of blood formation before birth;
• Helping the body resist infection by producing immune factors and by removing bacteria from the bloodstream;
• Regenerating its own damaged tissue; and storing iron
I - OVERACTIVE - STRESSED LIVER
Irritability and Headaches - Middle back pain - Bloated feeling - Irritation of the eyes
Nausea and Vomiting - Loose,watery stools - Intestinal grinding
Activated Charcoal *
Bloating - Nervous energy in the evening - Grogginess in the morning - Acne Flushing of face
Irritability - Headaches - Migraines
II - UNDERACTIVE - WEAKENED LIVERKey Indications
Fatigue or malaise - Decouragement, chronic depression - Hormone imbalance - Body odor
SLUGGISH LIVER INDICATIONSBlood Stimulator (BP-C) * or Milk Thistle Combination *
Groggy feeling - Malaise - Discouragement - Chronic depression - Hormone Imbalance - Body, foot odor
GALL BALDDER INDICATIONS
Greasy or clay colored stools - Sharp pain in center chest - Hard time digesting fats